|Date of Birth||9 June 1976,|
|Birth Place||Breach Candy Hospital, Bombay, India|
|Amisha Patel Height||5 ‘ 5 ”|
|Dance||Learnt Bharat Natyam|
|Schoool Days||Cathedral and John Connon High School in Bombay|
|College Days||Degree in Economics from Tufts University, Massachusetts, U.S.A|
|Academic achievement||Won gold medal for an Economics paper from Tufts University|
|First movie___||Kaho Naa Pyar Hai|
Biography / trivia
* Amisha Patel was born on 9th June 1975 in Mumbai to Amit Patel & Asha Patel.
* Actor Ashmit Patel is her younger brother.
* At the age of five itself she started practicing Bharatnatyam.
* She attended “Cathedral and John Connon School”, Mumbai and “Tufts University” in Massachusetts. She has a degree in Economics. She won gold medal for an Economics paper from Tufts University, Massachusetts.
* She started her career as an analyst at “Khandwala Securities Limited”.
* She later developed interest in acting and joined Satyadev Dubey’s group and worked for several plays. She later started her modeling careering endorcing many brands like Fair & Lovely, Fem, Lux, Cadburys Jai Lime, Bajaj Sevashram etc.
* She does not believe in the institution of marriage.
* Her favorite Actors are Aamir Khan, Dilip Kumar & Richard Geri.
* She made her Bollywood debut with Blockbuster hit of the year Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai in 2000 alongside debutant Hrithik Roshan for which she won “Zee Cine Award for Best Female Debut”.
* In her decade long career she worked for commercial hits like Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai, Badri in 2000 with Pawan Kalyan, Gadar: Ek Prem Katha in 2001 alongside Sunny Deol and Amrish Puri, Humraaz in 2002 opposite Bobby Deol and Akshaye Khanna, Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai in 2003 with Aftab Shivdasani and Jackie Shroff, Naani in Mahesh Babu and Devayani, Elaan in 2005 with Arjun Rampal and John Abraham, Mangal Pandey: The Rising with Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji, Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. in 2007 alongside Abhay Deol, Boman Irani and Kay Kay Menon, Bhool Bhulaiyaa in 2007 with Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan, Race 2 in 2013 with Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Jacqueline Fernandez and Anil Kapoor.
* She established her own production company named “Ameesha Patel Productions” in 2011 in partnership with Kuunal Goomer.
* She started dating filmmaker Vikram Bhatt in 2002 and there was a huge media speculation about the possible marriage but the couple broke up in 2008, she later dated Kanav Puri, a London based businessman and broke up in 2010 to focus on her film career.
“In fact, I like people who flirt with me. If some co-star doesn’t pay attention to me while working, I begin to feel that either he is throwing attitude or there is something wrong with my dressing sense.”
“I don’t allow anyone to exceed the limit. I allow people to stare at me, talk to me and even share some romantic things as much as they want but I don’t want anyone to come close to me or touch me.”
“Even if I wasn’t an actress and I walked into a party with friends, I’d still have men gaping at me and undressing me in their minds.”
“I never had any guy in my life, who took me out for candlelight dinner and with whom I roamed around hand in hand. I have done it in the films but I am yet to experience such moment in my life. Of course I have gone out for movies, but not with a particular guy but a group of friends.” 
“I think Salman is very cute, I love Aamir Khan, I adored Sunny Deol, I would love to work with Shah Rukh feel his energy, his spontanity and zest in his performances . There are streaks of things that I like in each star, like Salman’s give a damn attitude, Ajay’s intensity, Bobby’s youthful look.”
“I don’t mind an item number like “Kajra Re” from Bunty Aur Babli, it’s done well and the song seems like a whole lot of fun. But if I did a “Khallas,” my career would also be Khallas with it!”
“I know, I am young and beautiful and it is only natural that people are enticed with my beauty and looks.”
“I’m big fan of George Bernard Shaw. I had read all his books and watched all his plays when I travelled abroad.”
“By nature, I am a very restless person. I have ants in my pants. I believe sleeping long hours is a waste of time.”
“I am a cleanliness freak. I love to eat junk food from roadside stalls. I may have a tough exterior but I am a very sensitive person.”
“I think for a good honeymoon you have to be completely happy with the man you are marrying and mentally ready to get married – not being forced into it. Otherwise, no matter which part of the world you go to for your honeymoon, you are not going to have a good time.”
“I am a perfectionist. I like everything just right.”
“Education is never a waste. It is something which has shaped my personality and has made me what I am.”
“People bring you up so fast…But they bring you down even faster.”
“If you see Hrithik and me shooting together, you will notice that the chemistry has only gotten better. We are lot more comfortable with each other.”
“Films were never on my agenda, may be it was written in my destiny. And since I am here, I would like to give it my best try.”
“I don’t want to have to sit with my kids, 10 or 15 years down the line, watching my old films and knowing this is how I got it.”
“You should never be too scared to achieve your dreams because they do come true.”
“I didn’t use the shortcuts to success. I can proudly watch my films with my grandchildren. I came in at a time, when there were star children all around. But I made a place for myself without making any enemies.”
“Kareena and Aishwarya are beautiful, and talented. But it hurts when I lose a project to them because I’m equally qualified.”
“I am too selfish about my career. I don’t have the selflessness and commitment for marriage. I am too busy to give of myself to another person. I do not want to take a responsibility, which I am not prepared for.”
“I love cutting cakes, popping open champagne bottles, having my friends sing for me at the top of their voices. I’m like a child in a candy shop. All my friends have outgrown ‘birthdays’, but I seem to still enjoy mine.” 
“I don’t care what people say about me. Those who know me think just the opposite, and that’s all that matters.”
“I have no qualms about doing a good item number. There’s dignity of labour in them too.”
“If someone talks bad about me it only goes to show that the person feels insecure. I don’t manipulate. I don’t carry dabbas for directors.”
Filmography / all movies list
|1||2000||Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai||Rakesh Roshan||Hrithik Roshan,Anupam Kher,Dalip Tahil|
|2||–||Badri||Puri Jagannadh||Pawan Kalyan,Renu Desai,Prakash Raj|
|3||2001||Gadar||Anil Sharma||Sunny Deol,Amrish Puri,Lilette Dubey|
|4||–||Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar||Tanuja Chandra||Jimmy Shergill,Gulshan Grover|
|5||2002||Kranti||Naresh Malhotra||Vinod Khanna,Bobby Deol|
|6||–||Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai||Murlimohana Rao||Aftab Shivdasani,Jackie Shroff,Ashish Vidyarthi|
|7||–||Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage||Vikram Bhatt||Hrithik Roshan,Kiran Kumar|
|8||–||Humraaz||Abbas-Mustan||Bobby Deol,Akshaye Khanna|
|9||–||Yeh Hai Jalwa||David Dhawan||Salman Khan,Rishi Kapoor,Sanjay Dutt|
|10||2003||Pudhiya Geethai||K. P. Jagan||Vijay,Meera Jasmine|
|11||–||Parwana||Deepak Bahry||Ajay Devgan,Pooja Batra|
|12||2004||Suno Sasurjee||Vimal Kumar||Aftab Shivdasani,Gulshan Grover,Kader Khan|
|14||2005||Vaada||Satish Kaushik||Arjun Rampal,Zayed Khan|
|15||–||Elaan||Vikram Bhatt||Arjun Rampal,John Abraham,Lara Dutta|
|16||–||Zameer||Kamal||Ajay Devgan,Mahima Chaudhry|
|17||–||Narasimhudu||B. Gopal||Jr. NTR,Sameera Reddy|
|18||–||Mangal Pandey||Ketan Mehta||Aamir Khan,Rani Mukerji,Toby Stephens|
|19||2006||Mere Jeevan Saathi||Suneel Darshan||Akshay Kumar,Karisma Kapoor|
|20||–||Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai||Raj Kanwar||Bobby Deol,Arjun Rampal|
|21||–||Teesri Aankh||Harry Baweja||Sunny Deol,Neha Dhupia,Aarti Chhabria|
|22||–||Tathastu||Anubhav Sinha||Sanjay Dutt,Jayapradha|
|23||–||Ankahee||Vikram Bhatt||Aftab Shivdasani,Esha Deol|
|24||–||Aap Ki Khatir||Dharmesh Darshan||Akshaye Khanna,Priyanka Chopra,Dino Morea,Suniel Shetty|
|25||2007||Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.||Reema Kagti||Abhay Deol,Kay Kay Menon,Boman Irani|
|26||–||Bhool Bhulaiyaa||Priyadarshan||Akshay Kumar,Vidya Balan,Shiney Ahuja|
|27||2011||Parama Veera Chakra||DNarayana Rao||Nandamuri Balakrishna,Sheela,Neha Dhupia|
|28||–||Chatur Singh Two Star||Ajay Chandhok||Sanjay Dutt,Suresh Menon|
|29||2012||Run Bhola Run||Neeraj Vora||Govinda,Tusshar Kapoor,Celina Jaitley|
|30||–||Shortcut Romeo||Susi Ganeshan||Neil Nitin Mukesh,Puja Gupta|
|31||2013||Race 2||Abbas-Mustan||Saif Ali Khan,John Abraham,Anil Kapoor,Deepika Padukone,Jacqueline Fernandez|