Anjana Sukhani Biography / Biodata
|Anjana Sukhani Height||5′ 5″|
|Hobbies||Books, Poetry, Writing, Travelling|
|Languages known||Hindi, english|
|Favourite movie||Sweet November, DDLJ|
|Favourite Book||Love Story by Eric Segal|
|First movie||Humdum |
Anjana Sukhani biography / trivia
* Anjana Sukhani was born on 10th December 1978 in Jaipur to a Hindu traditional family with no film industry background.
* She attended ‘Kamla High School’, Khar and Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
* She has a Master’s degree in Management Degree.
* Sukhani was doing modeling & commercials before coming to cinema.
* Her younger sister Meena Sukhani made her acting debut with “Bachna Ae Haseeno” in a small role.
* During early years of Sukhani’s career she appeared in Cadbury Dairy Milk commercial with Amitabh Bachchan.
* She has appeared in about more than 40 commercials.
* During Sukhani’s decade long career she worked for commercial hits like Salaam-e-Ishq in 2007 alongside Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Govinda and others, Sunday in 2008 alongside Ajay Devgan, Arshad Warsi, Ayesha Takia and Irfan Khan, Golmaal Returns in 2008 alongside Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Kareena Kapoor and Shreyas Talpade, Department in 2012 alongside Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan, Rana Daggubati and others, Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns in 2013 alongside Jimmy Shergill, Irrfan Khan, Mahie Gill and Soha Ali Khan.
Anjana Sukhani quotes
“I wasn’t told that I’ll be doing a smooching scene in the film. I wasn’t prepared for it.? says Anjana. In fact, she was shocked to know about it. ?I was almost in tears when I came to know about it. I was so uncomfortable and nervous while doing it but Anil is a really great person and he made my work easy.?” [ Anjana Sukhani speaking about her onscreen kiss with Anil Kapoor in Salaam-e-Ishq]
“My parents wondered when I spelt out my desire to take to Bollywood. Dad settled to the idea sooner but it took Mom a while before she could digest the fact”
“Oh, Hum Dum was great fun. The entire shooting experience was more of a picnic. They were extremely co-operative. The entire atmosphere on the sets was very chilled out. We were made to feel so much at home. I didn’t experience the slightest discomfort.” [ About her debut film]
“Films were the last thing on my family’s mind; no family members were remotely connected to films. When I told my parents, my dad was cool with it, but Mom was apprehensive”, -
“I don’t want to wear tiny costumes or play a hot babe scorching the town instead, I would be happy making people laugh.”
“I was amidst huge sets, magical ambience, mega stars and seasoned performers and the only thought that I had at that moment was to be 100% competent in what I do. Though I was not intimidated by stars, I wanted to live up to expectations that I had set for myself since I knew that everyone around was just so competent! Eventually it was all OK and I could find myself relaxing.” [First day experience]
Anjana Sukhani all movies list and latest films
|1||2002||Na Tum Jaano Na Hum||Arjun Sablok||Saif Ali Khan,Hrithik Roshan,|
|2||2005||Hum Dum||Kushan Nandy||Romit Raaj,Ranveer Sheorey,
|3||2005||Naa Oopiri||Kanmani||Vadde Naveen,M S Narayana,|
|4||2006||Sun Zarra||Rohit Nayyar||Mithun Chakraborty,Sameer Aftab,
|5||2006||Jaana||Shahrukh Mirza||Zeenat Aman,Rajesh Khanna,
|6||2007||Salaam-e-Ishq||Nikhil Advani||Priyanka Chopra,Salman Khan,
|7||2008||Sunday||Rohit Shetty||Arshad Warsi,Ajay Devgan,
|8||2008||De Taali||E. Nivas||Ritesh Deshmukh,Aftab Shivdasani,
|9||2008||Golmaal Returns||Rohit Shetty||Kareena Kapoor,Arshad Warsi,
|10||2009||Jai Veeru||Puneet Sira||Dia Mirza,Kunal Khemu,|
|11||2009||Jashnn||Raksha Mistry||Humayun Saeed,Shahana Goswami,
|12||2009||Maleyali Jotheyali||Preetham Gubbi||Ganesh,Rangayana Raghu,
|13||2010||Tum Milo Toh Sahi||Kabir Sadanand||Suniel Shetty,Nana Patekar,
|14||2010||Don Seenu||G Malineni||Shriya Saran,Srihari,
|15||2010||Allah Ke Banday||Faruk Kabir||Atul Kulkarni,Sharman Joshi,
|16||2011||Kadhal Samrajyam||Agathiyan||Yugendran,SPB Charan,
|17||2011||Bejawada||Vivek Krishna||Amala Paul,Prabhu,|
|18||2012||Department||R Gopal Varma||Rana Daggubati,
|19||2012||Maximum||Kabeer Kaushik||Neha Dhupia,
|20||2012||Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal||Priyadarshan||Paresh Rawal,
|21||2013||Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns||Tigmanshu Dhulia||Jimmy Shergill,