Fardeen Khan Biodata
|Date of Birth||March 8, 1974|
|Fardeen Khan Height||6′ 0″|
|Sister||Laila Khan Rajpal|
|Spouse||Natasha Madhwani ( December 14, 2005)|
|College Days||BCom from Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai & Business Management Degree (Studied in the USA)|
|Favourite Book||Notes To Myself by Hugh Prather|
|Favourite drink||Gin and Tonic|
|First movie||1998 with Prem Aggan|
|Address||Sunshine, Jassawala Wadi, Juhu road, Mumbai Mumbai-400 049, INDIA|
Fardeen Khan biography / Trivia
* Fardeen Khan was born on 8th March 1974 to Bollywood actor Feroz Khan & Sundari in Mumbai.
* His grandfather was born in Afghanistan & in 1930s he immigrated to India.
* The actor is married to actress Mumtaz’s daughter, Natasha Madhwani on 14th December 2005, the marriage ceremony was conducted according to Muslim and Hindu rites.
* He is related to Bollywood celebrities Sanjay Khan, Akbar Khan, Zayed Khan and Suzanne Khan.
* The actor used to play volleyball, snooker and waterpolo for alma mater Meethibai College, Juhu.
* In USA, The actor worked as a part-time waiter on campus, it was a great boost to his self-confidence.
* Actor was accused of carrying 9g of cocaine in Mumbai and was arrested on May 4, 2001 and Narcotics Control Bureau investigated the case but later he was found innocent and acquitted.
* Fardeen Khan attended “Jamnabai Narsee” in Juhu and “University of Massachusetts Amherst” in United States.
* Before making film debut he attended “Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting Institute” and later made Bollywood acting debut with Prem Agan in 1998 and won Filmfare Best Debut Award for his role. The film was directed by his father and it was a commercial failure.
* In 2000 decade he worked for several major commercial hits like “Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya” in 2001 with Urmila Matondkar and Sonali Kulkarni, Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega in 2001 with Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Aftab Shivdasani and Twinkle Khanna, Bhoot in 2003 opposite Ajay Devgan, Urmila Matondkar, Nana Patekar and Rekha, Fida in 2004 with Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor, No Entry in 2005 with Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor, Shaadi No. 1 in Zayed Khan and Sharman Joshi, Heyy Babyy in 2007 opposite Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan, Jai Veeru in 2009 Kunal Khemu, Dia Mirza and Anjana Sukhani, Acid Factory in 2009 with Irrfan Khan, Manoj Bajpai and Dino Morea, Life Partner in 2009 with Govinda and Tusshar Kapoor, All the Best: Fun Begins in 2009 with Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgn, Bipasha Basu and Mugdha Godse.
Fardeen Khan quotes
”I am old enough to know what I am doing. It is not that I do things without thinking. I broke the law, I got caught, I paid the price for it but now I’ve got to move on.”
”I never quite thought of acting as a career until I joined college. I did four years of college in the US to get a bachelor’s degree in business and film acting. Till the second year there, all I’d wanted to do was set up some business in India. Gradually I got down towards considering acting as a career option.”
”I don’t want to get stuck as a lover boy. I want to experiment with comedy and horror, both of which appeal to me immensely. I’d love to try my hand at both genres.”
”I love competition, I’ve loved it right from the time I was a little boy. I don’t believe in negative competition in which you try all kinds of manipulation, but positive competition I always welcome.”
”Comparisons may be odious but they’re inevitable. Initially, I’m bound to be known as Feroz Khan’s son. I consider that a headstart in life..”
Fardeen Khan all movies list and latest films 2012 2013
|1||1998||Prem Agan||Feroz Khan||Anupam Kher,Meghna Kothari|
|2||2000||Jungle||Ram Gopal Varma||Sunil Shetty,Urmila Matondkar,
|3||2001||Pyaar TuneKya Kiya||Rajat Mukherjee||Urmila Matondkar,Sonali Kulkarni|
|4||-||Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega||E. Niwas||Saif Ali Khan,Sonali Bendre,
|5||-||Hum Ho Gaye Aapke||Agathiyan||Reema Sen,Suman Ranganathan|
|6||2002||Kitne Door Kitne Paas||Mehul Kumar||Amrita Arora,Sonali Kulkarni,
|7||-||Kuch Tum Kaho Kuch Hum Kahein||Ravi Sharma Shankar||Farida Jalal,Mukesh Tiwari,
|8||-||Om Jai Jagadish||Anupam Kher||Waheeda Rehman,Abhishek Bachchan,|
|9||2003||Khushi||S. J. Surya||Kareena Kapoor,Amrish Puri,
|10||-||Bhoot||Ram Gopal Varma||Ajay Devgan,Urmila Matondkar,
|11||-||Janasheen||Feroz Khan||Celina Jaitley,Feroz Khan|
|12||2004||Dev||Govind Nihalani||Amitabh Bachchan,Kareena Kapoor,
|13||-||Fida||Ken Ghosh||Shahid Kapoor,Kareena Kapoor|
|14||2005||No Entry||Anees Bazmee||Salman Khan,Anil Kapoor,
|15||-||Shaadi No. 1||David Dhawan||Zayed Khan,Esha Deol,|
|16||-||Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena||Hari||Koena Mitra,Kay Kay Menon,
|17||2006||Pyare Mohan||Indra Kumar||Vivek Oberoi,Amrita Rao,|
|18||2007||Just Married||David Dhawan||Esha Deol,Jugal Hansraj|
|19||-||Heyy Babyy||Sajid Khan||Akshay Kumar,Vidya Balan,
|20||-||Darling||Ram Gopal Varma||Esha Deol,Isha Koppikar|
|21||2009||Jai Veeru||Puneet Sira||Kunal Khemu,Anjana Sukhani,
|22||-||Acid Factory||Suparn Verma||Irrfan Khan,Manoj Bajpai,
|23||-||Life Partner||Rumi Jaffery||Govinda,Genelia D’Souza,|
|24||-||All The Best||Rohit Shetty||Ajay Devgn,Bipasha Basu,|
|25||2010||Dulha Mil Gaya||Mudassar Aziz||Sushmita Sen,Ishita Sharma|