Biography / trivia
* Jennifer Love Hewitt was born on 21st Feb 1979 in Waco, Texas, United States to Herbert Daniel Hewitt, a medical technician & Patricia Mae, a speech pathologist.
* She has an elder brother named Todd Hewitt and they were raised by her mother after the divorce. Patricia Mae died on 1212 June 2012 after a long battle with cancer.
* Early from her childhood days she showed great interest in music and when she was just theree Hewitt sang “The Greatest Love of All” at a livestock show and by the time she crossed nine, she was a member of “Texas Show Team”.
* She won the title of “Texas Our Little Miss Talent Winner” when she was just 10 and later she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her career in both singing & acting.
* At the beginning of her career she did several commercials including Mattel toys commercials. She made her television debut with “Kids Incorporated” in 1990. Her film debut was with “Munchie” in 1992.
* Her first album, Love Songs was released in 1992 exclusively in Japan and the album was a huge hit.
* In 2010 Hewitt released a book “The Day I Shot Cupid” and it became one among the bestsellers within a week of publication. She spoke about her personal experiences with her love, dating etc.
* Hewitt had a romantic relationship with actor Ross McCall in 2005 and the couple got engaged in 2007 in Hawaii. In 2008 it was reported in People magazine that the engagement was called off by Hewitt.
“I wouldn’t have done nudity, no. That’s not something that I feel particularly comfortable with. I also think that it’s sexier not to show everything. I feel that people’s imaginations can do way more.”
“”In high school they gave me a pretty hard time because the teachers said I was ruining my life by not getting an education – as if I was going to grow up dumb because I acted. That just shows how little they know about me.”
“I like cats. I used to have a lot of cats, but I don’t anymore, now I just have a dog. It does take a certain temperament to have a cat, as they do have certain personalities. Completely different. You have to be very insensitive in order to have a cat, because I think they’re very independent.”
Filmography / all movies list
|1992||Munchie||Jim Wynorski||Loni Anderson,Jamie McEnnan,Arte Johnson|
|1993||Little Miss Millions||Jim Wynorski||Howard Hesseman,Anita Morris,Robert Fieldsteel|
|–||Sister Act 2||Bill Duke||Maggie Smith,Whoopi Goldberg,James Coburn|
|1996||House Arrest||Harry Winer||Kyle Howard,Jamie Lee Curtis,Kevin Pollak|
|1997||Trojan War||George Huang||Will Friedle,Marley Shelton|
|–||I Know WhatYou Did Last Summer||Jim Gillespie||Sarah Michelle Gellar,Freddie Prinze, Jr.,Ryan Phillippe|
|1998||Can’t Hardly Wait||Harry Elfont||Ethan Embry,Lauren Ambrose,Seth Green|
|–||Telling You||Robert DeFranco||Peter Facinelli,Andy Berman,Phil Fazzulo|
|–||I Still Know WhatYou Did Last Summer||Danny Cannon||Mekhi Phifer,Brandy Norwood,Freddie Prinze, Jr.|
|1999||The Suburbans||Donal Lardner Ward||Donal Lardner Ward,Tony Guma,Amy Brenneman|
|2001||Heartbreakers||David Mirkin||Sigourney Weaver,Jason Lee,Ray Liotta|
|2002||The Hunchback ofNotre Dame II||Bradley Raymond||Tom Hulce,Demi Moore,Haley Joel Osment|
|–||The Adventures of TomThumb and Thumbelina||Glenn Chaika||Elijah Wood,Peter Gallagher,Robert Guillaume|
|–||The Tuxedo||Kevin Donovan||Jackie Chan,Jason Isaacs,Ritchie Coster|
|2004||The Truth About Love||John Hay||Jimi Mistry,Branka Katic,Dougray Scott|
|–||If Only||Gil Junger||Tom Wilkinson,Paul Nicholls,Lucy Davenport|
|–||Garfield||Peter Hewitt||Bill Murray,Breckin Meyer,Stephen Tobolowsky|
|2006||Garfield||Tim Hill||Breckin Meyer,Billy Connolly,Tim Curry|
|2007||Shortcut to Happiness||Alec Baldwin||Alec Baldwin,Anthony Hopkins,Kim Cattrall|
|2010||Cafe||Marc Erlbaum||Alexa Vega,Jamie Kennedy|
|2011||The Lost Valentine||Darnell Martin||Betty White,Meghann Fahy,Billy Magnussen|
|2012||Jewtopia||Bryan Fogel||Ivan Sergei,Joel David Moore,Wendie Malick|