Biography / trivia
* Mila Kunis was born on 14th August 1983 in Chernivtsi, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union to Mark Kunis, a mechanical engineer and Elvira, a teacher. She has a elder brother, Michael.
* When she was seven years old her family moved to Los Angeles, California. She was enrolled at “Rosewood Elementary School”.
* She faced very hard time at school due to her language. She didn’t even know a word of English and cried several days for being unable to mingle.
* She attended “Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School”, “Fairfax High School”, “UCLA” and “Loyola Marymount University”
* She joined Beverly Hills Studios to learn acting under professional and she was just nine then.
* She started her career as a child model for Barbie commercial.
* She made her television debut with “Days of Our Lives” in 1994.
* Her film debut was with “Make a Wish, Molly” in 1995. Her first blockbuster hit was “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” in 2008. She later did some major successful movies like Max Payne, The Book of Eli, Friends with Benefits etc.
* Men’s Health magazine named her one of the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” in 2011.
* In 2011 she has undergone eye surgery to correct “chronic iritis” which caused blindness in one eye. She is also facing “heterochromia iridum” making the color of each eye different, brown and green.
* Her cell phone & email accounts were hacked by Christopher Chaney from Florida in 2011, he later pleaded guilty in the court.
* Kunis started to date actor Macaulay Culkin in 2002 and after eight years of strong relationship the couple broke up in 2011.
“I’m not looking for perfection. I don’t think it’s achievable; I think it is impossible to achieve perfection.”
“I think there are certain actresses, absolutely, that exude a certain amount of sexuality or whatever it may be that men just completely fumble over. I do not feel that I’m that person, personally.”
“I think there will always be a double standard between males and females, so I think that an actress is more likely to protect her public persona, so to speak, than an actor would be. An actor goes crazy in a hotel room, gets trashed, throws a bench, breaks a window, and he is considered a rock star. An actress does that and she’s sent to rehab and is thought to have problems and issues and can’t get a job.”
Filmography / all movies list
|1||1995||Make a Wish, Molly||Bruce Schwartz||Natalya Abramovich,Erika Cohen|
|2||1995||Piranha||Scott P. Levy||William Katt,Alexandra Paul|
|3||1996||Santa with Muscles||John Murlowski||Hulk Hogan,Don Stark|
|4||1997||Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves||Dean Cundey||Rick Moranis,Eve Gordon|
|5||1998||Gia||Michael Cristofer||Angelina Jolie,Faye Dunaway|
|6||1998||Krippendorf’s Tribe||Todd Holland||Richard Dreyfuss,Jenna Elfman|
|7||1998||Milo||Pascal Franchot||Jennifer Jostyn,Antonio Fargas|
|8||2001||Get Over It||Tommy O’Haver||Kirsten Dunst,Ben Foster|
|9||2002||American Psycho 2||Morgan J.Freeman||William Shatner,Geraint Wyn Davies|
|10||2004||Tony n ‘Tina’s Wedding||Roger Paradiso||Joey McIntyre,Krista Allen|
|11||2007||After Sex||Eric Amadio||Jane Seymour,Emmanuelle Chriqui|
|12||2007||Moving Mc Allister||Andrew Black||Jon Heder,Rutger Hauer|
|13||2007||Boot Camp||Christian Duguay||Gregory Smith,Peter Stormare|
|14||2008||Forgetting Sarah Marshall||Nicholas Stoller||Jason Segel,Kristen Bell|
|15||2008||Max Payne||John Moore||Mark Wahlberg,Beau Bridges|
|16||2009||Extract||Mike Judge||Jason Bateman,Kristen Wiig|
|17||2009||Tom Cool||Ron Carlson||Nicki Aycox,Dian Bachar|
|18||2010||The Book of Eli||Hughes brothers||Denzel Washington,Gary Oldman|
|19||2010||Date Night||Shawn Levy||Steve Carell,Tina Fey|
|20||2010||Black Swan||Darren Aronofsky||Natalie Portman,Vincent Cassel|
|21||2011||Friends with Benefits||Will Gluck||Justin Timberlake,Patricia Clarkson|
|22||2012||Ted||Seth MacFarlane||Mark Wahlberg,Seth MacFarlane|
|23||2013||Oz: The Great and Powerful||Sam Raimi||James Franco,Zach Braff|
|24||2013||Blood Ties||Guillaume Canet||Zoe Saldana,Marion Cotillard|