|Date of Birth||14 th December 1982|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Sameera Reddy Height||5′ 7″|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sisters||Sushma Reddy, Meghna Reddy|
|College Days||Sydenham College|
|Hobbies||Gym, swimming, yoga,dance|
|First movie||Maine Dil Tujhko Diya |
Biography / trivia
# The actress was recently attacked by a mob, the reason being that she is supporting an orphanage. She has been supporting the girl’s orphanage Dream Homes. Now the orphanage has been facing the threat of eviction by the landlady as there is some dispute between the two. She recently attacked by a mob as she stood against the eviction. She was rescued by the police.
# “I have been trying to raise funds to buy a house for these children, and what do I get? I have just managed to escape with the help of police. I am shaken and scared. I don’t know what to do.” [Speaking about mob attack]
# She has also done a notable role in a Bengali film “Kalpurush”.
# She has two elder sisters who are doing well in modelling.Her elder sister, Sushma Reddy has entered bollywood through Chocolate.
# The actress is a trained Kathak dancer.
# She stays away from fatty, spicy, and fried foods.
# The actress loves turtles. She likes raw fish cooked in rice. She also likes pickle.
# “I have still not found Mr Right.”
# “I am waiting for my love for me love can be in many forms and it is a great responsibility. When I fall in love I will make sure that I can give my whole to him.”
# “I know of many actresses who sleep with their heroes or any accomplished actor for that matter, just to get roles in their films! Well, I’m not judging them; I’m just telling you that I cannot be doing that. I cannot sell my soul for commercial success”
# “I’m proud to be doing films in Hindi, Bengali Telugu and Tamil. And please bring on more languages.”
# “I don’t believe in the award system. Till the time my fans and the director praises me, I am happy”
# ‘My ultimate dream role is Rekha’s character in Khoon Bhari Maang. That was one helluva character.’
# “I gym and do power yoga for one hour every day. Swimming also helps in a great way. I am very careful about what I eat. I never drink because my body is allergic to it and even oily food is a complete no no for me. As I travel quite a bit, I have to take extra care of my health.”
# “I believe in astrology and know that it’s a very powerful medium. But at the same time, I also believe that people make their own destinies. And with your positivity, you can overcome anything and everything in life.”
Best movies list
- Maine Dil Tujhko Diya [ Sohail Khan , Sameera Reddy , Sanjay Dutt , Kabir Bedi ]
- Darna Mana Hai [ Saif Ali Khan , Nana Patekar , Vivek Oberoi , Shilpa Shetty , Sohail Khan , Sameera Reddy ]
- Musafir [ Anil Kapoor , Sanjay Dutt , Sameera Reddy ]
- Jai Chiranjeeva [ Chiranjeevi , Sameera Reddy , Bhoomika Chawla , Arbaaz Khan ]
- Narasimhudu [ Jr. NTR , Amisha Patel , Sameera Reddy ]
- Naksha [ Sunny Deol , Vivek Oberoi , Sameera Reddy , Jackie Shroff ]
- Taxi Number 9211 [ John Abraham , Sameera Reddy , Nana Patekar ]
- Fool and Final [ Sunny Deol , Shahid kapoor , Ayesha Takia , Vivek Oberoi , Sameera Reddy ]
- Race [Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, Sameera Reddy ]
- Kalpurush [Mithun Chakraborty, Rahul Bose, Sameera Reddy]
- Vaaranam Aayiram [Surya Sivakumar, Simran Bagga, Sameera Reddy]
- De Dana Dan [Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Katrina Kaif, Sameera Reddy]
- Aasal [Ajith Kumar, Prabhu, Sameera Reddy]